1. What Information Might Autodemo LLC Collect from You?
We might ask you for personally identifiable information (such as name, company, title and email address) when you visit our website, complete surveys, request product information or ask us for additional information. We collect personally identifiable information from you only when you voluntarily submit it. The more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better experience and value the website will be able to offer you. Providing personally identifiable information is not required for visiting our site. You can choose not to provide this information and still visit our site, but you may not be able to access certain information. We may also collect non-personally-identifiable information such as the operating system and browser in use. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc.
2. How Does Autodemo LLC Use “Cookies”?
3. Who is Collecting Your Information?
4. How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
Autodemo LLC uses information we collect to contact you as necessary, send you occasional email newsletters, turn off registration overlay popups, and alert you to special offers. We always provide an email address so that you may opt-out or unsubscribe from any or all communications from Autodemo. We use the aggregate events to measure the use of our site and to improve its content, products and services. We may also use the personal information you provide to understand the use of our website and make improvements, and to protect the security and integrity of our site when necessary.
5. With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
6. How Do We Use Information We Collect From Third Parties?
Occasionally, in an attempt to target our marketing efforts, Autodemo LLC rents contact and mailing lists from third party companies. Our policy as it relates to the use of this third party information is as follows:
- Autodemo LLC will always first attempt to contact prospective clients by telephone.
- If we fail to reach a prospect by telephone, we will send a follow-up email containing information about our company and services.
- Autodemo LLC will continue to try and reach prospective clients by email until we are asked to stop either by email or by phone.
- It is Autodemo LLC policy to always include either an email address or phone number in every communication so that people can easily opt-out or unsubscribe from any future communications.
Thank you for reviewing this privacy information. We hope you enjoy your experience on our website.