B2B marketing requires the use of engaging videos, like the one below. Check out this 90-second video for a rundown of the top 10 B2B marketing tips for YouTube.
Top 10 YouTube Tips for B2B Marketing
- Get verified so you can link back to your website.
- Turn off ads and random videos.
- Purposefully choose the best thumbnail or custom image.
- Upload your own script for closed captioning localizations.
- Always share your video with channel partners and resellers.
- Organize Playlists around your products or industries.
- Set your channel’s default privacy to “unlisted.”
- Include your logo at the beginning or end of videos.
- Monitor comments to respond or remove as necessary.
- Use cards and annotations to link to additional info.